U.S. Embassy Kuwait
Monday, May 27, 2019
In June 2019, the IRS will be hosting a series of webinars to assist U.S. taxpayers living abroad with their tax filing requirements.
Details for the upcoming webinars can be found by accessing the IRS website: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/webinars-for-tax-practitioners
Of particular interest to U.S. taxpayers in Kuwait may be a webinar on the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion on June 6, 2019, at 2 p.m. (ET), 9 p.m. Arab Standard Time.
The webinar will:
• Define foreign earned income
• Explain the concept of tax home and the foreign earned income exclusion
• Summarize the bona fide residence and physical presence tests
• Specify the effect of the foreign earned income exclusion on other credits and deductions
• Feature live Questions and Answers
Closed Captioning will be offered. For more information, please visit the registration website: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1148/30164 or email: email@example.com
• State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444.
• Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program to receive updates.