Submit your absentee ballot now in these special elections for federal office.
The following states have elections in the next 90 days:
- April 24, 2021: Louisiana Run-Off Election in U.S. Congressional District 2*
- May 1, 2021: Texas Special Election in U.S. Congressional District 6**
- June 1, 2021: New Mexico Special Primary in U.S. Congressional District 1***
Service members, eligible family members, and overseas citizens who are registering to vote for the first time can use the automated Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) completion tool available at fvap.gov/FPCA, or use the fillable PDF version. Voters must submit a completed and signed FPCA to their local election office by the state’s voter registration deadline.
Those who have already registered to vote but have not yet requested their ballot can do so by submitting the FPCA to their local election officials.
You may drop off your completed, signed ballot at the Embassy between 1:00pm to 2:30pm Sunday through Wednesday. We will mail it for you free of charge. Only use a postage-paid envelope to return your ballot. Please be sure to write your local Kuwait return address on the envelope. If you are unable to print an envelope via FVAP, you may collect one when you drop off your ballot at the Embassy. Please email us at VoteKuwait@state.gov if you are unable to drop off voting materials during this time.
We recommend you drop off your completed ballot at the Embassy at least three weeks before each state’s required deadline.
- *Louisiana Congressional District 2 includes nearly all of the city of New Orleans and stretches west and north to Baton Rouge.
- **Texas Congressional District 6 includes Ellis and Navarro counties and a portion of Tarrant County.
- ***New Mexico Congressional District 1 includes all of Torrance and parts of Bernalillo, Sandoval, Santa Fe, and Valencia counties.
U.S. Embassy Kuwait
P.O. Box 77
Telephone: (+965) 2259-1001
Emergency Telephone: (+965) 2259-1001
Fax: (+965) 2538-0282