Location: Kuwait City, downtown, Al-Erada Square
Event: Demonstration expected to take place on Wednesday, November 6 at 7:00PM at Al-Erada Square (across from the Kuwait National Assembly). An estimated 200 people are expected at this Ministry of Interior-authorized demonstration.
Traffic flow will likely be affected in and around the demonstration area, and police/security force presence will be noticeable.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid crowds.
- Keep a low profile.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Carry proper identification, either your U.S. passport with current Kuwait visa or your Kuwait civil ID.
- U.S. Embassy Kuwait, Kuwait City
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444